UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) has recently introduced the release of PVC based Aadhaar card. This card is easy to carry and is durable. It will have a digitally signed secure QR code with photographs and demographic details equipped with many security features. UIDAI says that even if your mobile number is not registered with the Aadhaar card, you can order this card.
The government, to address this problem, has launched PVC Aadhaar Cards. PVC stands for Polyvinyl Card, which looks similar to the size of an ATM Card. One can carry the PVC Aadhar card in their wallet easily because of its smaller size. Moreover, the citizens can avail of these portable sized Aadhar Cards registering on the official portal residentpvc.uidai portal.
- Features of the Aadhaar PVC Card
- It is more durable, convenient to carry
- It has good printing quality and it comes with lamination
- It has the latest security features including a hologram, Guilloche Pattern, ghost image & Microtext.
- The card is completely weather-proof.
- It contains the embossed Aadhaar logo.
What are the charges for applying for the Aadhaar PVC Card? Individual will have to pay a nominal fee of Rs 50 (inclusive of GST and speed post charges) while ordering the Aadhaar PVC Card
- How to Request for Aadhaar PVC Card at residentpvc.uidai.gov.in
- First visit https://uidai.gov.in & https://resident.uidai.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Order Aadhaar Card‘ service. [Direct Link]
- Enter your 10-digit Aadhaar number (UID) or 16-digit Virtual Distinguishing proof Number (Video) or 28-digit enlistment ID.
- Note the security code.
- Select the choice of enrolled number to get OTP. On the off chance that the versatile number isn’t enrolled, fill in the discretionary number if accessible.
- Click on ‘Send OTP’.
- Tick ‘Agreements’ after endorsement. (Note: Snap on the hyperlink and see the subtleties)
- Click ‘Submit’ subsequent to finishing the ‘OTP’ check process.
- Subsequent to tapping on ‘Make installment’, you will be taken to the installment door, where you will get the choice of Credit/Charge Card, Net Banking and UPI.
- Receipt of installment will find success, it will have computerized signature on it. You will get the help demand number on SMS. You can utilize this number to follow the interaction until the card is conveyed.
- Significant Notes for Solicitation Aadhaar PVC Card
- Request Aadhaar card by paying Rs 50/ – (comprehensive of GST and Speed post charges)
- Utilize your Aadhaar Number/Virtual Recognizable proof Number/EID to arrange Aadhaar card.
- Aadhaar card accompanies security highlights for example Carefully marked Secure QR code, Visualization, Phantom picture, Guilloche design and so on.
- Aadhaar PVC Card FAQ
- What are the various types of Aadhaar and what are their elements?
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has introduced various forms of Aadhaar from time to time for the convenience of residents:
Aadhaar Letter: Paper-based overlaid letter with secure QR Code with Issue Date and Print Date. Aadhaar letter is shipped off occupant liberated from cost by normal post in the event of new enrolment or required biometric update. On the off chance that the Aadhaar letter is lost or obliterated, the occupant can arrange a reproduce online at an expense of Rs. 50/ – from UIDAI’s true site. Reproduced Aadhaar letter is conveyed to the inhabitant by speed post.
eAadhaar: eAadhaar is the electronic type of Aadhaar, carefully endorsed by UIDAI, having QR code for disconnected confirmation with Issue Date and Download Date. Inhabitant can undoubtedly download eAadhaar/concealed eAadhaar from UIDAI’s true site utilizing enrolled portable number. The concealed eAadhaar shows just last 4 digits of Aadhaar number. eAadhaar is created naturally with each Aadhaar enrolment or update and it very well may be downloaded liberated from cost.
mAadhaar: mAadhaar is advanced type of Aadhaar which can be introduced on cell phone. mAadhaar application is accessible on Google play store/iOS for downloading on occupant’s cell phone. It has QR code for disconnected confirmation. Like eAadhaar, mAadhaar is additionally created naturally with each Aadhaar enrolment or update and it tends to be downloaded liberated from cost.
Aadhaar PVC Card: Aadhaar PVC Card is the most recent type of Aadhaar presented by UIDAI. Other than being not difficult to convey and sturdy, the PVC-based Aadhaar Card has a carefully marked secure QR code with photo and segment subtleties with numerous security highlights. It tends to be requested online through uidai.gov.in or resident.uidai.gov.in utilizing Aadhaar number, Virtual ID or Enrolment ID and paying an ostensible charge of Rs. 50/ – . Aadhaar PVC Card is conveyed to the occupant’s location by speed post.
Can I choose to have and use any form of Aadhaar?
Indeed. The occupants can decide to have at least one types of Aadhaar. The occupants may likewise decide to utilize any type of Aadhaar according to their accommodation. All types of Aadhaar are similarly legitimate as a proof of personality without giving any inclination to one type of Aadhaar over the others.
What is “Request Aadhaar Card” administration?
“Request Aadhaar Card” is another help sent off by UIDAI which works with the Aadhaar holder to get their Aadhaar subtleties imprinted on PVC card by paying ostensible charges. Inhabitants who don’t have enrolled portable number can likewise arrange utilizing Non-Enlisted/Substitute Versatile Number.
What are the security highlights of “Aadhaar PVC Card”?
This card contains security features like:
- Secure QR Code
- Micro text
- Ghost image
- Issue Date & Print Date
- Guilloche Pattern
- Embossed Aadhaar Logo
- What are the charges to be paid for “Aadhaar Card”?
Charges to be paid are Rs.50/ – (Comprehensive of GST and speed post charges).